Sunday, July 5, 2009

dinner date (sort of) last Friday at Veniz Grill...

July 3, 2009, Friday
(around 5:30pm?)

biglaan lang...
Tin called me and said that our friends are at Veniz Grill (part of Veniz Hotel)...
i was already in my PJs...but then, i decided to come...


it was my first time to go there...
ok naman...
nice ambiance... customer-friendly ang place....
bad thing i took my lunch around 4pm... so I'm still kinda full by this time...

bottom line: i ended up ordering a dessert, a chocolate cake i forgot the name...


who where there?


blocmates + orgmates = friends...

Ate Mika, Ate Tina, Tin, Keith, Paul, Maye, Marc, Ablir, Alodia , LJ (umalis din agad) and DC (na humabol lang)...{hope i named them all}

it was fun...
really...
puro tawanan mga eh...

hope to have a taste of other meals next time...
same people, same place....

No comments:

Post a Comment